The Other Side Lawn and Landscape offers professional pine straw services at affordable rates. We currently provide pine straw services and applications in Crestview, Niceville, and Bluewater Bay, FL.
Pine straw comes from pine trees, which shed their needles throughout the year. When applied correctly, pine straw prevents evaporation of water from the soil, reduces the growth of weeds, and helps avoid soil compaction and erosion.
The Other Side Lawn and Landscape Residential and Commercial Pine Straw Services
- We implement an annual pine straw service and application.
- For decorative purposes, we can apply it about twice a year to keep the landscape looking fresh.
- We remove the bale ties and simply take handfuls of the straw, shaking it over the application area.
- We apply pine straw to a depth of about 3 inches, adding approximately an inch annually to maintain a good depth.
Decorative Pine Straw Services
The main goal of our pine straw service and application is to prevent weed growth, maintain constant soil temperatures, and enhance the beauty of your yard. This decorative approach is an excellent technique to use for lining walkways and unpaved seating areas, such as the ones around benches.
Pine Straw Services and Applications to Gardens, Trees, and Shrubs
It’s a good idea to extend the pine straw to the drip line of your plants.
- We keep the straw about 2 to 3 inches away from plant bases and the trunks of trees and shrubs.
- The pine straw applied in this way around trees will discourage rodents from feasting on the bark.
Pine straw is an excellent eco-friendly landscaping mulch for acid-loving plants, trees, shrubs, and evergreens.
Why Should You Choose The Other Side Lawn and Landscape Pine Straw Service?
- We put down pine straw any time of year.
- We spread the straw to a thickness of about 3 inches. The straw will settle a short time after application.
- We spread the straw approximately a foot beyond the bed edge.
- Our technicians roll the edges by either raking or using a leaf blower.
We Guarantee a FREE No Pressure Lawn Quote in 24 Hours or Less!
We Are So Confident In Our Services, We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction For Our Clients!
100% SATISFACTION OR IT’S FREE
To request a Free Quote for pine straw services in Crestview, Niceville, and Bluewater Bay, FL Today!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give The Other Side Lawn & Landscape a call at 850-684-2552